[STDS-802-11-TGM] Comment resolutions for REVme captured in documents.

Hi all,

It's been brought to my attention that documents with excessive comments and questions with the document in addition to the changes make it difficult and time consuming for our editors to incorporate into an updated draft of REVme.

I know that some people rely on these editing capabilities of programs like MS Word to refine the changes. However if these are left in the document, the editors need to back out exactly what changes are being proposed by the comment.

Furthermore,  there have been requests by members  in meetings to remove the comments and questions so that the group understands what changes to the draft are to be considered as the resolution.

An example of a document with these issues is: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0816-03-000m-on-a-msdu-addressing.docx (see page 6-12)

I'd like to request those presenting comment resolutions to please make an effort to clean up your document so its easier for the members to review and easier for the editors to implement after the changes are excepted.

Emily and Edward, if you have any additional information to add, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike