Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] CID2323

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for looking into the CID and I'll pencil you in for this CID during the March meeting.

Just let me know the document number once you post it.

Cheers,

Mike

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 1:23 AM Andrew Myles (amyles) <00000b706269bb8b-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

G’day Mike,

I would like to make a submission in relation to CID2323. I plan to upload the submission in the next seven days. Could we delay discussion of a resolution of CID2323 until the upcoming March plenary?

Before anyone gets too excited, I am not planning to object to the proposed resolution, but rather to extend it slightly because the comment highlights an overloading issue with Table E-12 that is not fully addressed by the proposed resolution.

Andrew Myles

Manager, Cisco Standards

http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg

Andrew Myles