Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Which spreadsheet for tracking SEC

Hello,

Note that there's another even more direct trick, which is that if you leave out

the revision part in the URL, Mentor gives you the most recent revision.

E.g.:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0065-02-000m-revme-wg-ballot-comments.xls

->

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0065-000m-revme-wg-ballot-comments.xls

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk