[STDS-802-11-TGM] REVme D1.1 posted in members area

Hi all,

I'd just like to announce that REVme D1.1 is posted in the members area.

This draft includes the CC35 and LB258 comments that we resolved up until the end of the January Interim meeting. Draft P802.11REVmd_D1.1.pdf Incorporates comment resolutions that were approved in the January 2022 IEEE meeting, as indicated in

I'd like to thank Emily and Edward for their effort in producing the draft.

Cheers,

Mike