From: David Halasz <dave.halasz@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2022 7:43 AM
To: Mark Hamilton <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] Updated REVme MAC ad hoc resolutions sheet, and MOTION on Monday

Hi Mark & all,

I posted an update to both 22/253. With 22/253, can you look over the dot11S1GComplianceGroup change at the end and let me know if further changes are needed?

If time permits, can this also be motioned? Maybe a quick check if further discussion. If not, it could be motioned separately.

22/359 update was also updated. But this is in the GEN group.

This just has the "Accept" changed to "Revised"

Dave H.