[STDS-802-11-TGM] TGme leadership confirmation in May

Hi all,

I just wanted to announce that nominations for leadership positions in TGme are open and we will confirm the leadership in our first session of TGme during the 802 Wireless Interim (on Tuesday May 10 at 4pm ET).

All of the current leaders have nominated themselves:
Chair: Michael Montemurro (me)
Vice Chair: Mark Hamilton
Vice Chair: Mark Rison

Appointed positions:
Editor: Emily Qi
Editor: Edward Au
Secretary: Jon Rosdahl

Nominations will close on Tuesday during the TG leadership agenda item.

Thanks,

Mike