[STDS-802-11-TGM] SEC Adhoc CIDs

Hi all,

After a review of the SEC CIDs in the adhoc status of "Review', I discovered that CIDs 1709, 1809, 1810, and 1811 all propose different changes to the same text.

CID 1810 was discussed on the Jan 24 telecon and Mark Rison volunteered to prepare a resolution.

Therefore, I'm changing the adhoc status of CIDs 1709, 1809, 1810, and 1811 to "Submission Required" and assigning all of the comments to Mark Rison.

I've also posted an updated SEC adhoc spreadsheet to reflect these changes which can be found here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0105-12-000m-revme-lb258-sec-adhoc-comments.xlsx

Thanks,

Mike