From: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2022 9:28 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: REVme D2.0 LB comments for MAC, spreadsheet update, assignments done

All,

I have uploaded the latest comment resolution spreadsheet for MAC comments on the REVme D2.0 LB, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0793-31-000m-revme-mac-comments.xls

This spreadsheet includes assignment of all the comments, many back to the commenter where more a submission is required, or some where I think TGme discussion is likely needed.

PLEASE: If you are on this list, review the comments on the tab with your name, and let me know when you would like to take next steps on your comments.

Abdel Karim Ajami, Abhi Patil, Alfred Asterjadhi, Andrew Myles, Assaf Kasher, Brian Hart, Chien-Fang Hsu, Dibakar Das, Emily Qi, Gabor Bajko, Hiroyuki Motozuka, Jay Yang, John Wullert, Jonathon Segev, Joseph Levy, Jouni Malinen, Kaiying Lu, Lili Hervieu, Mark Hamilton, Mark Rison, Pascal Viger, Po-Kai Huang, Robert Stacey, Stephen McCann, Subir Das, Thomas Derham, Tomoko Adachi, Xiangxin Gu, Yongho Seok, Youhan Kim

Also, many comments that were fairly straightforward have been resolved with discussion at the REVme ad hoc this week, and those are ready for motion on the “Motion MAC-AZ” tab, and expected to be put to motion on an upcoming meeting.  If anyone has comments/concerns, please let me know.

Thanks.  Mark