[STDS-802-11-TGM] TGme teleconference reminder: Jan 6 (tomorrow)

Hi all,

Happy New Year.

Our first teleconference for 2023 will be held tomorrow at 10am ET. The agenda for the call can be found here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-2060-05-000m-november-january-teleconference-agenda.docx

Note that towards the end of the document, there is a list of CIDs which I will include in the agenda for the January Interim as well as subsequent teleconferences. These are dates we discussed during previous telecons and the adhoc meeting.

Cheers,

Mike