[STDS-802-11-TGM] Proposed REVme comment resolutions for various security related comments

I've posted two documents to be discussed during the Wed PM2 slot:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0537-01-000m-reassociating-sta-recognition.docx
CID 4069

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0858-00-000m-various-lb273-comments.docx
CIDs 4064, 4066, 4067, 4068, 4070, 4071, 4075, 4254, 4266, 4273, 4315

If you have interest on the topics and time to review the proposals
before the TG discussion, feedback over email is welcome so that I
might be able to clarify the documents and address concerns before the
presentation and focus the meeting time discussions on items that
require the group to pick an approach for a couple of the
not-so-obvious cases.

These are mostly security related, but the comments are from both MAC
and SEC adhocs and there are a couple of not really security related
comments (A-MSDU subheader encoding and ANQP no-info-configured).

- Jouni