[STDS-802-11-TGM] CID 4069 / 537r6 - SA Query optimization

537r5 was discussed in today's TGme telco and I've now posted 537r6
with the modified resolution language:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0537-06-000m-reassociating-sta-recognition.docx

CID 4069 was marked ready-for-motion with the REVISED language in
537r6. The current plan is to handle this as a separate motion during
the June 16 call. If there is any feedback or questions on the
proposed resolution, I'd appreciate getting that over email before the
call.

Compared to the revision we discussed during the May interim, 537r6
has focused to a single proposed direction which is closest to what
was called "option 1b". This includes the optimization for skipping SA
Query during (re)association-back-to-same-AP case, but not the changes
for the more generic concept of recognizing a returning STA (which is
an item that is being discussed in TGbh and 802.11bh/D1.0 is open for
comments in this area now).

Most of the changes compared to the older "option 1b" are editorial,
but there are some more technical changes 11.13 to explicitly define
when the Known STA Identification element is valid/invalid.

- Jouni