[STDS-802-11-TGM] 858r7 - Remaining CIDs 4071 and 4266

Based on the discussion today, I've posted an updated revision of 858r7:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0858-07-000m-various-lb273-comments.docx

This includes the changes we did while discussing the comments and the
additional changes as requested during the call: CID 4071 adds two
NOTEs about deprecation into Clause 9 (RSNE definition) and CID 4266
adds changes that mandate the transmitting STA to use the protected
variant of a Public Action frame (if defined) when management frame
protection has been negotiated with the receiving STA. Offline review
and email comments for these two CIDs are welcome so that any
additional changes, if needed, can be covered in advance of the
followup presentation.

CIDs 4071 and 4266 are now available for further discussion whenever
there is time available in the agenda. All other CIDs in 858r7 are now
marked ready-for-motion and have either already been approved during
the interim meeting (CID 4064, 4066, 4067) or are scheduled for a
motion during the June 16 call (CID 4068, 4070, 4075, 4254, 4273,
4315, 4214, 4065, 4334).

- Jouni