Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] 11me/D3.0 CID 4341 (what BA params can be modified)

Hello Mark,

From my understanding, whenever the block ack agreement is renegotiated, the starting sequence number will be refreshed.

So, all the MPDUs that were waiting for an BlockAck will be gone and the originator and the responder can sync at the start of the renegotiation.

The reason why the TID is special is because the block agreement is on TID basis (i.e., if the TID is different, then the negotiation is different), as I understand.

So I agree only on your a) and I suggest leave the other places as is.

Best regards,

tomo