Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] SEC adhoc updates for comments on initial SA ballot

Hi Dan,

Thanks. I will defer the motion to allow additional offline discussion.

Cheers,

Mike

On Thu, Nov 16, 2023 at 1:41 PM Harkins, Dan <daniel.harkins@xxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hi Mike,

  Given that more than one no voter claimed he/she voted that way because of a lack of opportunity to review, I think it would make sense to hold off on the "Password Identifier" CID at this time.

  I would respectfully ask the current group of no voters to take a look at this document and please comment on the mailing list if there are any issues they find. Bonus points for including any changes desired to address the comments.

  regards,

  Dan.

--

"the object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to

escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." – Marcus Aurelius