[STDS-802-11-TGM] Teleconference Reminder for May 6 @ 10am and May Interim agenda posted

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we have a TGme teleconference scheduled for May 6 at 10am ET for 2 hrs. During that call, we will be running motions to approve comments marked ready for motion up to the end of the TGme adhoc. The agenda and motions document can be found at the following links:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0627-04-000m-march-may-teleconference-agenda.docx
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0033-06-000m-revme-motions.pptx

Also, I posted the TGme agenda for the May interim session here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0672-00-000m-revme-agenda-may-2024-session.pptx

If you have any questions, comments, or requests, please let me know.

Cheers,

Mike