Re: [STDS-802-11-TGM] 11me/D5.0 (recirculation SA ballot) PHY comments sheet for motion today

Hi, Joseph,

Thank you for the proposed resolution.

The test procedure outlined in Annex P applies the 80 nsec threshold on the RMS value of the relevant time measures.

However, the proposed resolution simply states that the accuracy shall be … 80 nsec, which seems to be more stringent than the test procedure of Annex P.

Hence, I would suggest that we do not rush into adopting the text changes from 11-24/943 at this point.

Thanks.

Youhan