[STDS-802-11] TGaf Draft 2.0

Hello All:

The TG approved Draft 2.0 has been uploaded to the server.  Along with it is a document (11-12/866r1) which explains how we derived the “diff PHY”, which created Clause 23 as a differential to Clause 22, as it is based on the TGac PHY.  It is expected that other amendments based on 11ac will use a similar approach.

I highly recommend you read this first, before trying to understand the PHY clause in the TGaf draft.

We will be asking the WG for approval to start our second letter ballot during the Closing Plenary tomorrow.

Thanks for your support.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

Research In Motion Corporation

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf Chair

IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group Chair