[STDS-802-11] TGai Editor Position Open

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Working Group Reflector --- All:

we regret to announce that our TGai Technical Editor, Tom Siep, has been appointed in his company to a new
position which does not allow him to continue as TGai Technical Editor.

We therefore announce the position as TGai Technical Editor being open.
Volunteers are requested to announce their availability for the position either personally to the TGai Chair
or via the reflector by tomorrow (Wednesday) 15.30h.

We'd like to thank Tom Siep for his valuable service to TGai.

Kind regards,

TGai Leadership

Marc Emmelmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems (FOKUS)
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31, D-10589 Berlin; Germany
office: +49-30-3463-7268

IEEE 802.11 TGai Vice-Chair