[STDS-802-11] Update on IEEE services...

I have been asked to forward the following.

I have been using mentor and the 802.11 webserver today without any issues.

But we may still get additional outages.

Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens

Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 9:35 AM
Subject: IEEE Applications Status

As you may know, there are still wise-spread power outages in NJ and specifically, in Piscataway.  These outages are affecting the IEEE Data Center and therefore the applications that are maintained on the servers contained within that Data Center. Applications specifically affected were/are:

standards.ieee.org (web)
- mentor,
ieee.org
- (myProject)
development.standards.ieee.org
imat.ieee.org
ieee.org (web)

Our e-mail is working as it is managed by Google.  Central Desktop and ISTO Workspace are also functioning.  All of the IEEE and IEEE-SA IT Teams are working to sustain connectivity and successfull execution of all of our applications.

I will try to keep you posted as I am made aware of status.   I deeply thank you for your patience and kindness at this time.

--

Best regards,

Kathryn M. Bennett, Program Manager, Technical Program Development

IEEE Standards Association - Piscataway, NJ

Office:  +1 732 465 5867 ~ Mobile:  +1 732 850 1768