Re: [STDS-802-11] First Call for 802.11 WNG presentations for May 2013

Hi Clint,
   I'd like to make a presentation in WNG on "Coexistence between 802.11p and 802.11ac extended into the 5.9GHz bands"
Best,
Jim

Jim Lansford
Fellow, Global Standards
CSR Technology
Adjunct Professor, Interdisciplinary Telecommunications Program
University of Colorado - Boulder