[STDS-802-11] Nomination for HEW SG Chair

At the HEW SG AM2 meeting this morning I asked the question if Laurent Cariou (currently HEW SG temporary Chair) would be willing to stand as a candidate for the SG Chair position. Which he stated he would.

With the conclusion above, I would like to formally nominate and inform the whole WG membership via this email, Laurent Cariou as a candidate for this open position. Following the procedure as stated by the WG Chair, Bruce Kramer at the AM2 meeting.

/ Stuart

mobile: +1 (408) 348-3171
skype: stuartjk

. . . Sent from my iPad whilst on the GO !!!