Re: [STDS-802-11] Outcome of editorial review of 802.11ad roll-in to 802.11REVmc.

Hello Carlos,

I don’t know when changes can or will be made.   My personal opinion is that it will

depend on whether timing is tight – i.e., consideration of these points pushes TGmc

into an additional 2 months before its next ballot.

Either process works.    The most egregious issues related to a now clash between the old

(PMD) and new (non-PMD) architectures should ,  I think,  be fixed before going to ballot.

I expect TGmc to require a submission-led process.   I.e. create a submission that addresses

issues raised on the editorial review.   I don’t plan to strongly manage this process,   so I suggest

those that volunteer to do this work get together and make sure that the important issues

are identified and covered early,  and that there is no duplication.

I think July is the earliest that these issues can be considered,  but TGmc’s #1 job is comment

resolution,  and so there might be no time for this even in July.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404 825

Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900