Re: [STDS-802-11] HEW SG Telecon 20130605 (proposed Agneda)

Dear Laurent and all,

Thanks for drafting the consolidated usage model document.

I would like to provide a comment slightly modifying usage model classification in slide 15 as follows:

usage model.png

The motivation for modification is as follows:

1.     Whether it is indoor or outdoor is very important factor for environment classification, so, it seems better to directly describe it to the classification.

2.     We would like to include home environment in category 5 (5d) since UHD TV at home is a most representative application demanding very high throughput and there are many new applications requiring multiple video streaming between devices based on new topology at home.

Any comments or feedbacks are welcome before the call or during the call.

HanGyu,

LG Electronics