De : Osama AboulMagd <Osama.AboulMagd@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Jeudi 20 juin 2013 12h11
Objet : [STDS-802-11] HEW SG Call for Submission

Hello All,

The Geneva meeting is fast approaching. Please let me know if you are planning a submission to the HEW SG.

Information on following subjects will assist us in creating a PAR and 5 Criteria:
        Market needs, applications, usage scenarios
        Technology & feasibility
          MAC efficiency evaluation and enhancements, including evaluation of 11n MAC with higher PHY rates
          PHY enhancements to 11ac
          new MAC & PHY technology
        Requirements
          metrics (i.e. throughput, network capacity, spectral efficiency, range, etc)
          coexistence / interoperability
        Spectrum availability & regulatory options

Regards;
Osama.