Re: [STDS-802-11] HEW SG Call for Submission

Hi Osama,

My name is Akira Kishida and my affiliation is NTT.
I would like to make a presentation concerning the issue of low-rate transmissions (coexistence with legacy standards).
Could you please reserve a time slot?

Best regards,
Akira (NTT)

Akira KISHIDA (岸田 朗)
NTT Access Network Service Systems Laboratories
Tel: +81-46-859-3254, Fax: +81-46-855-1752
(Domestic: 046-859-3254, Fax: 046-855-1752)
E-mail: kishida.akira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx