[STDS-802-11] 802.11 Agenda update for Wednesday afternoon and Thursday in Geneva

Dear 802.11,

For those of you attending the 802 meetings in Geneva please note that the agenda plan has been modified in our mid-week plenary.

In the document linked below, look on the  “Modified Agenda Graphic” for the latest slot assignment plan.

IMAT has already been adjusted.

As soon as we can there will be corresponding changes made to the meeting room door screens and  graphic on the bulletin board in CICG.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0648-03-0000-802-11-plenary-agenda-geneva-july-2013.xlsx

Regards,

Bruce Kraemer

Chair IEEE 802.11