[STDS-802-11] Two officer positions in 802.11 are open

Dear 802.11,

Please note that we currently have two unfilled positions.

Nominations are open.

Candidates can contact the respective chairs to obtain more information about the tasks and obligations.

The task groups will consider candidates for these positions during our next meeting which is scheduled to be held in Nanjing, China from September 16-20.

Chair

Vice Chair

Technical Editor

Secretary