Re: [STDS-802-11] HEW SG Meeting this Week

Hello Osama,

We have 6 contributions on HEW.

I’ll provide categorization for them as follows:

[Functional Requirements]

-       1116 Discussion-on-hew-functional-requirements (Jinsoo Choi)

[PHY/MAC Techniques]

-       1058 Efficient-Wider-Bandwidth-Operation (Kiseon Ryu)

-       1061 Multicast-transmission-for-hew (Jeongki Kim)

-       1056 Enhancement-on-resource-utilization-in-OBSS-environment (Giwon Park)

[General]

-       1057 Legacy-support-on-HEW-frame-structure (Wookbong Lee)

[Evaluation Methodologies]

-       1059 PHY abstraction for HEW evaluation methodology (Dongguk Lim)

Best Regards,

HanGyu