[STDS-802-11]

Jon

If we do, the Chair's Guidelines is the normal repository for this sort of information.

James Gilb

On 10/01/2013 11:54 AM, Jon Rosdahl wrote:

Thanks Al,
    Many of the items in my e-mail came directly from P&P, OM and Chairs
Guidelines...Let us all noodle on how to capture the e-mail in a more long
term usable format that would be beneficial for not only 802.11, but for
the other WGs in 802....
Regards,
Jon