Re: [STDS-802-11] WNG

The order of the presentations have been changed:

Tuesday AM1 (08:00-10:00)
Dynamic Sensitivity Control V2 (11-13-1012-04-0wng-dynamic-sensitivity-control.pptx) – Graham Smith
Labeling Diversity (11-13-1308-00-0wng-labeling-diversity.pptx) – Maciej Krasicki
Beyond 802.11ad high capacity high TPT () - Gal Basson

Thursday AM2 (10:30-12:30)
DSRC Coexistence () – Rich Kennedy
802.11 Privacy () - Paul Lambert
Multicast During Power Save () - Edward Reuss

Also, I do have two of the presentations, but am still missing four of them.  Again, please upload.