[STDS-802-11] Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Dear IEEE 802.11,

Wishing you Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

December is filled with many holidays, celebrations and speculations about the coming new year..

We are just completing our 23rd year of standards development and this one has culminated with the publication of another important chapter in our growing tome, 802.11ac. Early in 2014 we will add publication of 802.11af to our list of accomplishments and I expect more to follow during the year.

I highly value the wonderful thought and effort contributed in 2013 and I  look forward to resuming our work in January but for now…

Again wishing you Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

May peace, happiness and goodwill be with you and your family not only on Christmas, but throughout the year.

Happy Holidays,

Bruce Kraemer

Chair IEEE 802.11