[STDS-802-11] SDN "Birds of a Feather" meeting during the Los Angeles interim

Dear 802.11,

The following notice was provided by Roger Marks.

We will arrange IMAT such that  attendance credit will be granted to 802.11 members.

Bruce Kraemer

Chair IEEE 802.11

Dear Colleagues,

At the 12 November
IEEE 802 tutorial on Wireless SDN, I agreed to organize a follow-up "Birds of a Feather" meeting during the Los Angeles interim. I have arranged for this on Thursday AM1 (8-10 am), in the Park Room.

I would like to encourage attendance by all interested participants. Please forward this invitation to your folks.

The agenda will include discussion arising from the tutorial, including technical topics as well as ideas on next steps. Formal document contributions are not required but are welcome, following the IEEE 802.16 submission process (using the file code "Gcon").

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Regards,

Roger Marks

Chair, IEEE 802.16