 Emne: [STDS-802-11] Call for volunteers - 11ac editor roll-in review
 Til: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Dato: Fredag 10. januar 2014 20.23

 --- This message came from the IEEE 802.11
 Working Group Reflector ---
 All,

 Adrian is working on adding the 11ac ratified
 amendment to the 11mc draft.

 We are in need of volunteers who are
 11ac-knowledgeable to assist with

 a review of the editorial roll-in, prior to making the
 draft (will be Draft P802.11REVmc D2.4) available in the
 members area of the website.

 Please let me know if you are able to volunteer, time
 frame is expected to be early-mid Feb 2014.

 Thanks,

 Dorothy

 Dorothy Stanley

 Aruba Networks

 dstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 dstanley1389@xxxxxxxxx

 +1 630-363-1389

 If you wish to be removed from this reflector, do not send
 your request to this reflector - it will have no effect.

 Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11
 and then press the LEAVE button.