[STDS-802-11] 802.11 Internet of Things (IoT) and HEW SG tonight

Dear 802.11 members,

802.24 is running its IoT session at 6:00-7:30 pm tonight in Conference Hall B.

This is followed immediately by the HEW SG in the same location at 7:30-9:30pm.

You may claim 802.11 attendance credit for attending either meeting.

Note, however, that only one credit is available for tonight.  If you select the IoT meeting

and later select HEW SG,  the system will helpfully add the HEW SG attendance and remove

the IoT attendance.

Please don’t send me an email  asking “where has my attendance for IoT gone?”

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +86 (131) 6597 8441 (mobile, China)

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +44 (7920) 084 900 (mobile,  UK)

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)