Re: [STDS-802-11] IEEE 802.11ax Elections

Hi Osama, Hi all,

2014-04-09 21:55, Osama AboulMagd wrote:
> After the chair and the secretary elections, the TG could discuss and agree
> on the structure of the group, i.e. how many VCs?

I believe it would be very helpful for TGax to have a least one vice
chairman. 802.11ax attracts a lot of attendees and later in the
process 802.11ax might separate in, for example, MAC and PHY related
subgroups that need to be chaired. Thus, I recommend that TGax
considers establishing the position of a vice chairman at its next
meeting in May.

As there are already candidates for chair and secretary I would submit
my candidacy for a vice chair role if the need arises.

Best regards,

Guido