[STDS-802-11] WBA liaison response

Dear all,
           regarding the WBA liaison (11-14-0434r0) that was considered during the March meeting, I have received no comments to date.

Therefore, I don't think a specific meeting is required next week to address this topic, and so my plan is I'll create a simple 'thank you' type response.  I will then bring this for consideration during the Wednesday or Friday plenaries next week.

If you do have any comments, please can you let me know as soon as possible.

The minutes of the discussion on this topic from March can be found in document 11-14-0441r0 and the closing report is 11-14-0442r0.

Kind regards

Stephen