[STDS-802-11] Letter Ballot Comment Resolution Tutorial

Hello all,

As noted in the opening plenary and TGah PM1 sessions, Adrian will present the comment resolution tutorial on tomorrow AM1 (Seaport C) for helping our comment resolution work.
If you are not familar with the comment resolution process very well, I strongly recommend to listen to this tutorial.

Thanks a lot,
Yongho