Re: [STDS-802-11] Doodle: Link for poll "Coexistence Lessons Learned"

Stephen,

               This is a result of an 802 liaison sent to 3GPP back in March and then a response from 3GPP to 802 in June.

               You can see the email to Paul from 3GPP on the EC reflector at, http://www.ieee802.org/secmail/msg17623.html

               Paul asked that 802.19 host a meeting to prepare a response to this liaison at the plenary, which we did.  At that meeting it was agreed to develop a presentation on Coexistence Lessons Learned for presentation at a future 3GPP meeting.  So these calls are begin to prepare such a presentation.  Paul requested that the presentation be ready by the November Plenary.

               There is no focus on TVWS.  It is more about coexistence lessons learned, since the email from 3GPP requested that topic.

               Hopefully, you will be able to attend the call.

Regards,

Steve