Re: [STDS-802-11] Reminder: NG 60 Study Group - Call for Submissions

Edward:

Your group should be aware that there is an FCC Notice of Inquiry (NOI), FCC 14-154, that has as its focus mmWave; 24 GHz and above. Among the items is a possible expansion of the 57-64 GHz band all the way to 71 GHz. We will begin discussing it next week in the Spectrum & Regulatory TG. The Comments deadline is December 16th.

Rich Kennedy
Manager, New Technology Development
MediaTek Inc.
rich.kennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(832) 298-1114

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory TG Chair
Wi-Fi Alliance White Spaces TTG Chair
Wi-Fi Alliance White Spaces MTG Vice-chair
IEEE802.11 TGaf (WLAN in White Spaces) Chair
IEEE802.11/15 Regulatory SC Chair
IEEE802.18 Vice-chair
IEEE 802.11/18 Liaison