[STDS-802-11] NG60 SG: Closing Report, Draft Meeting Minutes, draft PAR and CSR

Hi,

The closing report slide for NG60 SG as presented during the Closing
Plenary is posted:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1514-00-ng60-ng60-sg-november-2014-closing-report.pptx

Draft meeting minutes, which is prepared by our recording secretary,
Jeorge, is also posted as follows:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1541-00-ng60-ng60-sg-november-2014-san-antonio-meeting-minutes.docx

As per the discussion during Wednesday AM1, please review the latest
version of the draft PAR and CSD and send comments to the reflector:
14/1151r3 - NG60 Proposed PAR:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1151-03-ng60-ng60-proposed-par.docx
14/1152r4 - NG60 Proposed CSD:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-1152-04-ng60-ng60-proposed-csd.docx

Prior to January 2015 Interim, two teleconference calls are scheduled:
[1]  December 16 (Tuesday), 10:00am ET - 11:00am ET
[2]  January 6 (Tuesday), 10:00am ET - 11:00am ET

Information on teleconference bridge will be sent to the reflector at
a later time.  If you need any agenda time, please let me know.

Regards,
Edward