[STDS-802-11] 802.1 Local Address Space Study Group

Dear 802.11 members,

The 802.1 local address space study group is likely to meet in Atlanta.

I will be granting reciprocal credit for 802.11 members attending 802.1 for this purpose.

Please indicate to me (privately to reduce spam) if you are interested in attending,

and what 802.11 meetings you would rather it did not clash with.  It will probably create

the usual “there is no suitable slot” issue :0(.

I will forward this information to those organizing logistics from the 802.1 end for their

information.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)