[STDS-802-11] Hotel Reservations for Atlanta

Dear 802.11 members,

At the moment there is an issue that is preventing some nights of the Atlanta meeting being open to reservation.

The meeting planners write:

It appears as though over the weekend we encountered a shortfall on some key nights (Sunday and Thursday) that is preventing complete reservations. We are working with the Hyatt Regency Atlanta to balance the block and hope to have more rooms available very soon.

Reservations can be made by unchecking the ‘View Available Rooms Only’ box located in the purple header of the page where the No Rooms Available message appears (2nd page in process).

At this time we recommend individuals make reservations for the dates they can and send us the details (confirmation # and all required dates of stay) so we can work with the hotel directly to complete their bookings based on the availability at the hotel.

Lisa Ronmark
Director of Meeting Services
Face to Face Events, Inc.
t:  (408) 740-5837