[STDS-802-11] Next Generation Positioning SG chair elections

Hello all,

With this email the nomination for the Next Generation Positioning (NGP) SG Chair is now open.

Please forward the name of your nominee to the WG reflector or NGP reflector (once formed), or simply reply to this mail.

Elections for NGP will be carried during  the Atlanta session.

In this opportunity I would also like to announce my nomination to stand for election for NGP SG chair position.

If elected, I would be honored to undertake the responsibilities of NGP SG chair, building on the agreements to meet the group challenges and timelines.

Best regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell: +972 (54) 2403587

Cell (abroad): +44 7452001616