[STDS-802-11] FW: March meeting visa invitation letters for China participants - need paper, signed copy

All,

At the just completed 802.11 China interim session, an attendee had a question about visa letter requirements.

It appears that China participants need to submit a paper invitation letter with signature in order to obtain a visa for the upcoming March session in Berlin.

I received a response from the Face to Face event organizer that indeed the Estrel hotel visa letter generation process can support this.

Please see the information from Lisa below.

Thanks very much Lisa for the prompt response,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Aruba Networks

dstanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx