[STDS-802-11] NG60 SG - PAR submission

NG60 SG members,

In mid January, Adrian submitted our PAR and CSD to IEEE 802 Executive
Committee (EC) for WG 802 preview and requested these documents appear
on the March session EC agenda for approval.

Since NesCom will have its meeting on March 25, which is two weeks
after the IEEE 802.11 Working Group Leadership will present our PAR
and CSD for approval in the EC meeting, Adrian also submitted the PAR
to NesCom today for review.  Subject to the review and approval from
EC, the PAR may be updated with changes in March or withdrawn from the
NesCom agenda item if EC does not approve our PAR and CSD.

I will keep you posted on any further development.

Regards,
Edward