[STDS-802-11] [NGP-SG] NGP SG - Call for submissions for the March meeting

Hello all,

The Next Generation Positioning (NGP) SG is planned to meet in the following timeslots:

[1] Tuesday AM1

[2] Thursday AM2

Tentative agenda slides deck can be found here.

Meeting minutes from previous meeting which we will approve during the meeting can be found here.

The SG will entertain presentations to educate the group towards creation of PAR and CSD documents including PAR and CSD working draft changes, use case proposals and technical presentations etc.

Please let me know if you plan to make a submission, and make sure your submission is available on the NGP SG document folder on mentor prior to Tuesday AM1.

Thanks and Best regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell: +972 (54) 2403587

Cell (abroad): +44 7452001616