[STDS-802-11] NG60 SG Teleconference Schedule for March 19, 2015

Hi all,

As approved during the March plenary, there is a NG 60 Study Group
conference call scheduled for March 19 (Thursday) from 10:00am ET to
11:00am ET.  The main purpose is to resolve comments on our PAR in
case additional comments are received from NesCom.  As of 8am PT
today, there is no additional comments received.   Further, please let
me know if you plan a presentation.

If there is neither additional comments received nor any submission by
5pm PT on March 18 (Wednesday), I will cancel the call.

Dial-in information will be sent later.

Please note that teleconferences are bound by the conditions
stipulated by the documentation below.  Please review them and bring
up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the
teleconference:

[1]  Patent Slide for Pre-PAR Meeting -
https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.ppt
[2]  Patent FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf
[3]  Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html
[4]  Anti-Trust FAQ -
http://standards.ieee.org/resources/antitrust-guidelines.pdf
[5]  Ethics - http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/about/CoE_poster.pdf
[6]  IEEE 802.11 Working Group Operartions Manual -
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/09/11-09-0002-08-0000-802-11-operations-manual.doc

Regards,
Edward