[STDS-802-11] Volunteers sought for an 802.11 anniversary celebration video

Dear 802.11 members,

802.11 will be celebrating our 25th Anniversary in July specifically and in the second half of this year generally.

The IEEE-SA are proposing to put together a video in celebration,  that will receive a wide audience.

Please see one they prepared earlier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPxKTNhBwz0 for 802.3.

The plan would be to record the videos at the Vancouver session in May.

I’m looking for 6 folks to help with this,  and need to respond by 27th April.   Please reply immediately

if you would like to volunteer.  Please don’t be offended if you volunteer and are not selected.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)