[STDS-802-11] Request for NGP Agenda time

Hello Jonathan:

I would like to make a presentation to NGP this week on some preliminary simulation results that demonstrates what accuracy is achievable in estimating Angle of Arrival (AoA) in the 2.4/5GHz bands.

This submission (document 15/644) is a first step in a set of submissions and the goal is to demonstrate the accurate AoA is achievable in 2.4/5GHz bands and with accurate AoA one can achieve accurate location estimates with fewer frame exchanges.

We have heard a presentation on what is achievable in the 60 GHz band.

Cheers --

ganesh