[STDS-802-11] [NGP-SG] updated agenda slide deck

Thank you to all who’ve made submissions to NGP-SG,

Believe these are all captured in the new agenda slide deck which is available on mentor here.

We will review the plans and the agenda for the week on our first meeting slot Monday PM1.

This week will focus on PAR/CSD feedback review, so expect agenda to adapt as needed to support this.

Best regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell: +972 (54) 2403587

Cell (abroad): +44 7452001616